Project: The Green Initiative
The Green Initiative for Indus.ai was one of the more disclosable projects I worked on due to the confidential nature of most of their products. This feature's purpose was to raise users' awareness of the Greenhouse gases generated by the industrial realm, such as vehicle and machine operations. I was given much free reign in deciding how; what data to present, which existing API to use, and how to design the page before developing it with AngularJS and D3.
Below is a mockup I recreated with Illustrator that strips out confidential data & branding styles solely for presentation purposes on this portfolio, with sample code to follow. As displayed, the tool compares a day's estimated worth of greenhouse gases emitted by freight truck activity to the previous day.
- Sprint planning & execution with the development team
- Working closely with APIs on the front-end to post, edit & delete data
- Operating Bower, Gulp and Git on the command line and collaborating through Github
- Debugging more effectively before pushing to production
- Producing UI designs, assets and UX deliverables such as user flows in Illustrator, Sketch and Invision
Designed, crafted and built by Caitlin. Copyright © 2019 Caitlin Chu.